Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in HCSECU is an ongoing benefit to employees and
associates of participating companies or groups. As a financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up
to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration,
a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.